International Conference on Innovative Computing and Management Science (ICMS2020)
Location: Yilan, Taiwan
Conference Date: July 29 – July 31, 2020
Conference Website: icms2020.org
Posted:Jan 13, 2020
Data Science or data-driven science has recently attracted considerable attention. With advances in information technology and infrastructure, large amounts of data can be instantly analysed, interpreted, and visualized by scientists. Given the growth and evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT), there is an increasing need for a more complete understanding of the nature of these areas and their derivatives which form a critical factor in the innovative computing paradigm.
The term Innovative Computing (IC) covers all new computational issues and all machine and deep learning aspects related to evolutionary computation, bio-inspired computing, neuro-computing, and fuzzy computing as well as other new state-of-art computing paradigms. It looks for all the possibilities of these mature computing paradigms to establish new findings and applications that will illuminate the future of ICT. Most importantly, innovative computing can be applied and adopted to different industries, such as business administration, sales and marketing, finance, social networks, e-commerce, healthcare, and other domains related to daily life. The evolutionary mechanism and real-world applications of Innovative Computing need to be investigated in greater depth.
The term Management Science (MS) refers to the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences. It includes studies on organizational, managerial, and individual decision making, from both normative and descriptive perspectives. Research in this area is primarily based on the foundational disciplines of economics, mathematics, psychology, sociology, and statistics.
This conference aims to bring together researchers, engineers, and interested pioneers from both academia and industry to report on, review, and exchange the latest progress in innovative computing, to explore future directions of research, and to prompt better experience in different fields. We welcome papers which focus on theoretical studies, practical applications and experimental prototypes, along with survey papers
Topics of Interests
Authors are asked to submit articles that illustrate research results, projects, survey work, industrial experience, and creative ideas that describe significant advances in the following areas:
Innovative Computing (IC)
- Infrastructure: middleware systems and services; large-scale data management for innovative computing; cloud, cloudlet, and fog computing; integration of smart devices; device-to-device coordination applications, and heterogeneous pervasive and social data storage, models and analytics.
- Theories, models, and algorithms: context modeling and reasoning; adaptive and context-aware computing; activity recognition; machine learning; deep learning; data mining; online data stream mining; location based services; cognitive techniques; and fusion integration from multi-source social big data.
- Innovative computing and its extended fields:opportunistic networks; Internet of Things; sensor networks; and RFID systems.
- Innovative computing and Human Behavior:participatory and social sensing; trust, security, and privacy; human behavior and user interfaces, interaction, and persuasion; social networking and pervasive computing.
Management Science (MS)
- Management: business administration, international enterprise, human resources, customer relationship management, logistics and supply chain management, organizational behavior, information management, electronic commerce, social commerce, corporate governance, hospitality and tourism management.
- Economics: international economics; international finance; banking and financial markets; econometric models and applications; public economics and public policy; energy, environment and resources; behavioral and experimental economics; economics of technology, economics of information.
- Finance:banking, investment, accounting, finance engineering, portfolios, stock markets, insurance, finance management, risk management.
- Education:e-learning, u-learning, special education, higher education, elementary education, education policy, educational measurement and evaluation.
Paper Submission & Publication
- Submissions will be handled through the dedicated Easychair page.
- Submitted as a PDF file.
- They are subject to double-blind review process, so they should not contain authors’ names, affiliations, or any other information that may disclose authors’ identity.
- The Technical Program Committee of ICMS will manage the review process and will accept submitted papers either as Full Paper (having a maximum of 6 pages) or as Short Paper (having a maximum of 2 pages).
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings. In addition, ICMS2020 features a special publication model for authors to extend their conference works to high quality journals and books following the conference. Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, presentation and clarity of exposition. Selected high quality and presented papers, with 30-40% extension and revision, will be recommended to a top-ranked journal. More details can be found on the conference website.
- IEEE Access (SCI)
- Neurocomputing (SCI)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (SCI)
- Other High-Impact Journals (SCI/SSCI)
- Abstract submission deadline:
April 15, 2020May 1, 2020
- Acceptance notification:
May 1, 2020May 8, 2020
- Early-bird registration deadline:
May 15, 2020May 20, 2020
- Camera-ready submission deadline: June 7, 2020
- Normal registration deadline: June 1, 2020
- Conference dates:
July 30- August 2, 2020July 29- July 31, 2020